Dollar Shave Club - Phone number

3.7

Can't find a Customer Service phone # anywhere on the I-net.

I want to speak with a human being, not trade emails.

Very simple, I want to SPEAK with a Customer Service Rep.

I have scoured the I-net, clicked on all logical links, and still can't find an 800# to call. Why are you so reluctant to be contacted via phone?

And I tried 6-8 weeks ago by email and have heard nothing from you. Should I not hear back from you via email or phone in 7-10 days, I will be cancelling my account.

Please provide a phone number to:

Dean Moses

5417 E Hinsdale Pl

Centennial, CO 80122

303-888-9611

deanamos@msn.com

Reason of review: Inability to contact you by phone..

I didn't like: Inability to phone & speak with a person.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 28.

Dollar Shave Club - Horrible customer service

2.2

First 2 shipments arrived on time, Aug 3rd and Oct 3rd. Nothing since, right on time charging your credit card.

December order stayed in processing for 24 days, website says it shipped on Dec 27th, still have not received shipment as of January 29th. After several days of calling, finally got a customer rep on January 4th, he sent in another order-that order is still “in-processing” as of January 29th. I am now trying to get in touch with the club to discontinue my membership. It is almost impossible to contact anyone, I sent an email on January 16th, still no reply as of today January 29th.

Also sent text messages, no response.

The blades are good, but this nightmare of getting in touch with customer service when things go wrong is not worth the savings. I am now stuck with 2 blade handles that will go into the trash!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar Shave Club Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Reliability of shipments.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 29.

Dollar Shave Club - Simple Review #1493134269

Since they have been sold, the blades are not the same. The shaves are not lasting more than 2, nbthe blades cut the skin as never before...

Product or Service Mentioned: Razor.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 25, 2017.